NAF Wiki page
General NAF subjects
- What is the NAF?
- Getting a NAF account - managing passwords
- Login to the NAF and interactive work
- Batch jobs on the NAF
- Storage on and around NAF
- DUST Lifecycle Policy - data of expired accounts
- Software on and around NAF
- Monitoring the NAF and the subsystems
- FAQ and support
- NUC - the NAF User Committee
Links to experiments NAF pages
As this is a Wiki, everyone (with access to the NAF) is welcome to contribute: Add documentation, change outdated or wrong information, ... Some rare pages might be protected and have a restricted author list. Comments or requests for major changes should be discussed beforehand with NAF administrators.